More About This Item:
Caldrea's Dish Soap Liquid is truly liquid loveliness. It's rich, concentrated and hard working. They added Soap Bark Extract, one of nature's best degreasers, to tackle nasty pots and pans. Use just a squirt or two in a sink full of warm water to cut grease and to keep dishes clean and bright.
The essential oil of Lavender, an aromatic evergreen shrub, has long been coveted for its therapeutic benefits as a natural relaxant, air freshener, insecticide and tonic. Pine Needle Oil, an essential oil from pine trees, has been used for ages for its naturally antiseptic and deep-cleaning properties. Caldrea combined these two essential oils and blended them with additional essential oils of Cedarwood, Eucalyptus and Orange oils for an elegant, fresh fragrance.
Shop our Complete Collection of Caldrea Lavender Pine Natural Cleaning Products
Shop our Complete Collection of Caldrea Natural Cleaning Products
Caldrea is a company completely devoted to helping you make your household chores more enjoyable. Their company mantra is The Spirit of Keeping Home, and for them that means caring for your home in a spirited fashion, enthusiastically, proudly and knowledgeably. Caldrea creates quality, earth-friendly products in their exclusive signature fragrances for cleaning your entire home. Caldrea uses the finest plant-derived ingredients and essential oils to provide natural freshness and cleaning potency. No harsh chemicals, no harsh fragrances, paraben-free; a simple, stylish and fresh approach to cleaning in a fragrance collection of your own choosing.
Caldrea products provide an effective alternative for people who are concerned with the environmental effects of conventional cleaning products. Their formulas combine long-trusted essential oils with leading-edge cleaning know-how to provide a pleasurable, safer experience for our customers.
* All of the liquid products are biodegradable.
* Some of the powder products contain minerals that do not biodegrade, but do break down into non-harmful decomposition products.
* Caldrea products do not contain ammonia, chlorine, phosphates or petroleum distillates.
* All packaging is recyclable.
* Caldrea does not test our products on animals. In order to make a true claim that a product is non toxic, one that is recognized by the FDA, animal testing is required. Because we do not test on animals, we do not make the claim of non-toxic. We are investigating in-vitro (test tube) methodologies that, in the future, may be able to support our non-toxic formulation process. At present, we have a toxicologist review all of our formulations against a mathematical, theoretical model for safety assessment.
* You will not find antibacterial or antiseptic ingredients in Cladrea household cleansers.
* Caldrea makes intelligent, responsible raw material choices, and whenever possible, obtain materials from renewable plant resources such as olive, coconut, corn or soy. At times they choose not to use a plant-derived material for reasons of efficacy, consistency and safety.
* Caldrea manufactures according to exacting personal care standards in a cosmetic-grade cGMP facility. cGMP is an abbreviation for the term "current Good Manufacturing Practice," which refers to FDA regulations regarding the manufacturing, testing, and quality control of pharmaceutical and food products.